Hand Volumeter and Foot Volumeter Sets:
Accurately measure and quantify edema.
- Volumeter is made of 1/4" (6.4mm) thick lucite.
- Set measures the amount of edema in hand or foot based on volumetric changes over time.
- Submerge extremity in the volumeter, and the excess water is caught by the overflow plastic receiver.
- Measure displaced water in the graduated cylinder and compare it to objectively document any changes in swelling amount.
- Each set includes volumeter, overflow receiver and 17fl oz. (500ml) graduated cylinder.