Set Up Fee Reduced for PTBA and
PT-PAC Eagle Club members.
Join the Buying Group exclusively for PTs in Private Practice and help us reduce costs and improve outcomes together!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Handling
- * All freight charges and special handling charges are the responsibility of the purchaser and will be added to your invoice.
- * Freight charges can be charged directly to your account by carrierís consignee billing option. UPS freight charges are calculated in real-time and are viewable at the shopping basket section after items have been added and the ship to zip code has been inputted.
- * Packages 1-10 lbs: (1.2 * UPS Ground Rate) + $2.00 residential shipping
- * Packages 11-20 lbs: (1.1 * UPS Ground Rate) + $2.00 residential shipping
- * Packages 21+ lbs: UPS Ground Rate + $2.00 residential shipping
- * UPS charges this fixed amount for residential shipments (it fluctuates between $1.50 and $2.50, so we just chose the middle ground. Even though we're charging 20% more on light packages, it comes out to something like $1 (on both the first two structures) which pays for the boxes we use as well as the other packing materials.
- * Some products are shipped directly from the factory or made to order. These will normally be shipped within 10-15 work days. Most products ship out from our warehouse the same day.
- * No returns on special orders.
- * You must initiate all claims with the delivering carrier. Damage to a shipping container must be reported to the carrier at time of delivery.
- * If damage to the merchandise is obvious at time of delivery, note damage on the delivery bill and have driver sign it (acknowledging the damage).
- * If damage to the merchandise is not obvious at time of delivery, call the carrier within 10 days of delivery and request an inspection. Save the merchandise and all packaging materials for the inspection.
- * Obtain a return authorization number from PT Unitedís customer service department.
- * Return authorization number must appear on each returned package.
- * Return the merchandise to the location given by PT Unitedís customer service department.
- * Keep records covering the shipment of returned merchandise (this is for your protection in case you need to get a proof-of-delivery from the shipper).
- * No unauthorized return will be accepted.
- * No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- * PT United charges a 25% restocking fee for returned merchandise in resalable condition.
- * The customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless the merchandises is received as a result of PT Unitedís error.
- * PT United will credit your account for returned merchandise as soon as return is received and processed.
- * Credits for return are issued only to original purchaser. Credit will be applied to your account to future purchases. No cash refund will be issued.